Monday 2 July 2012

Its been a week...

So, a week has passed already! I am back at work :-( and Teddy and Maisy are getting on like a house on fire. 
We have noticed Maisy also seems alot calmer, not as skittish, which is great. She always used to react to noises etc really easily. She must feel like a kitten again playing all day, as she wasn't as active before. But with Teddy around I don't think she has a choice! :-) 
They literally play all day together and cat nap in between. Our activity centre is one of Teddys favourites with Teddy usually trying to get to the top, with a bit of a struggle on the way down!  But usually where one goes the other follows. 


Here is a picture which I think rounds up the week very well!

 




 

6 comments:

  1. That's so lovely!! I'm so glad they are getting on and maisy seems calmer. And what a nice picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its such a relief they get on so well, I definatley think she loves having a little friend! Oh and I cant take any credit for the picture it was all my partners doing hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We it's a great picture! I only have a few days left :)

      Delete
  3. Is it the weekend you pick them up? All that time of waiting and they will finally be here! and atleast they will have each other to comfort them, I think teddy took a look around on the first day and thought where did they all go? haha but as they have such a great temperament they seem to settle in so quick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep this Saturday! We live 3.5 hrs away so we are staying in a hotel in Cambridge Friday night and then it's about 40 minute drive to Tanya's Saturday morning! I know we've both only been waiting since January hey!!
      I am hoping getting them together will be a bit easier for them, especially the long drive home.

      Delete
  4. Ohh I bet you won't be able to wait to get home with them when you have to drive back. I'm sure they will fall asleep after a while! Cant wait to see some pics of them finally settled in! :-)

    ReplyDelete